Hello blogging buddies, after doing some updating here and there, thought I would change it up a little over in the about me section, seeing as everyone is so curious!
After writing a nice new paragraph, I realized, 1. I do not talk in 3rd person, so why type it, 2. I can’t really summarize what I do in a nice neat paragraph and 3. I like lists better.
So with that, here is my new About Me for you reading enjoyment!
1. I am in interior designer in Los Angeles, and my range is huge: high end residential, art galleries, museums, high end retail, Indie films, and personal designs for those living on a tight budget. These days, who isn’t?
2. I design, knit, craft, paint, sew, and generally do anything I can to nurture that artistic side of me.
3. I have a weakness for photography and dogs.
4. I currently call Venice Beach my home and am enjoying all it has to offer.
5. I just got married 9.12.09 and am thoroughly loving married life…. and using that awesome tart pan I just got… what can I say, its the little things that make a difference!
Think you have a product that is perfect for Our Designed Life? Send me an email and a link and if I think you are awesome, which I am sure you are, I will be happy to write about it! Want to sponsor a giveaway on Our Designed Life? Get in touch with me and I am sure we can work something out!
Looking to add some design in your life and are just stuck in the inspiration mode, drop me a line! I can help you turn a space from just “ok” to a place you actually want to spend time in.
Stop by and say hi… I love it when you guys do that! Monica@monicaalicia.com